Let an Experienced Houston Family Law Lawyer Handle your Case
Our law firm, led by 15-year veteran Houston family law lawyer Edward C. Burwell can be a resource for you no matter how overwhelming or complex your personal situation seems. We take pride in assessing cases carefully, delivering focused attention, and looking out for your interests.
You can expect to work directly with family law lawyer Burwell on every aspect of your case, but our dedicated, professional staff — including a fluent Spanish speaker — is here to help reduce your stress and make sure you are kept fully informed.
Knowledge Across the Spectrum from Custody to Paternity and Financial Issues
Hardworking, personable family law lawyer Edward C. Burwell is well equipped to deal with complex family law problems and finer points of the law. We encourage you to turn to us regardless of the challenges in your Texas divorce, including your need for:
A rapid, efficient filing to protect your family law interests in Harris, Montgomery or Fort Bend County
Of course it would be nice if you could come to a mutual agreement and split amicably. But unfortunately, that doesn’t happen as often as we’d like. So when push comes to shove, you need a Houston divorce lawyer to make sure you don’t get taken to the cleaners.
Houston Divorce Lawyer Burwell has years of experience fighting for the rights of people just like you. We’ll make sure your rights are upheld in all aspects of the divorce. This includes:
- Guidance and aggressive representation on child custody and visitation issues — whether your case involves parents who cannot agree or special circumstances such as domestic violence allegations, drug abuse, or child neglect
- Protection and assertion of your mothers’ or fathers’ rights — whether in divorce or a paternity case
- Information on child support in your divorce, or your need for modification due to a change in circumstances
- A strategic approach to valuation and protection of your assets, including a family business, real estate, retirement accounts, pensions and investments
- Connections to forensic accountants and other resources for locating hidden assets or untangling other types of marital fraud
- Resolution on either spouse’s desire for spousal maintenance/alimony
- Efficient counsel on issues in your military divorce while deployed in Iraq, Afghanistan, or other operations around the world
- Assertion of your grandparents’ rights
- A proven, resourceful lawyer to argue your case involving frozen embryos or in vitro fertilization
- Drafting or challenging a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement
Contact Us Now for Straight Answers and Valuable Insight